• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

okay following on from the babies being seperated ....

happypreso

Alpha Buck
... would you keep the mum & dad together?

The dad was neutured a while ago (over 6 wks) so all is okay from that side of things. The mum & dad were seperated and have not been together overnight since the mid of Nov when the first litter were born. The second litter of babies are now in a hutch all together and away from mum & dad.

I have been re-bonding the mum & dad over the last few weeks and to be honest is it like they have never been away from each other. So do I leave them overnight tonight? or keep them seperate just in case the female throws a 'barny' like she did last night? I remember someone saying a while ago another reason to get the female spreyed was so she didn't drive him crazy and I can see why ... she is teasing him like mad today ... she comes on to him and runs away so he has to chase her!!

so anyway, will they be okay overnight? or shall I keep them seperated? Thanks!

they both neutered if he is a mum isnt i stil wouldnt put them together until shes spayed she hormonal

Back