• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how far is acceptable for a bun to travel?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
ok i know it depends on 1) the bun.......2)the buns health.....3) mode of travel..

but i need advice on a distance acceptable for a bunrun?

i was interested in bessie but dont htink i can manage her diet probs successfully but dont know...was also considering a german lop but had my heart set on a big big girlie for bertie my widower bun.

so before i can even consider pming over buns i should have asked if about travel advice.

also it depends on a bunrun available i know that.

homevisits i have several folks on here who have offerrd to help there..thank you:wave:

im in such a pickle....

please help as bonding a big lazy frenchie to a pair of skitty nervy lickle buns is turning out to be a problem cos he likes to sleep solidly not keep being woken up..he even snozzes thru the cats going mad!!

he loved willow cos altho she was more energetic than him and slept less..when he wanted a snooze shed snooze just as heavey with him..frenchies do dont they:lol:

he needs the love of a big girlie cos bandits jealous of sharing bifs affections..even tho shes the boss.

advice please?

i live in hampshire between two places called petersfield and waterlooville.....lumped in with portsmouth to help folks understand but im not so far down as that:lol:

i dont drive..im epileptic...any runs id pay for petrol etc donations etc.....

am i being too hopeful with getting a bun for my big boy...hes over three now..an old bun for a frenchie one person told me...not so i replied...but hes always been a lazy old soul..the lady who had him said he wouldnt move out of his shed for three days once..he wasnt ill just oculdnt be bothered..sounds like bertie:oops:

I don't think it matters too much ..if it's a really long distance then quite often a member involved in the bunnyrun will often offer to put the bun up overnight.

I collected Jasmine from Sarah Jane in Essex, 4hour drive there and a 4hour drive back.

Jasmine was fine through it all :D :D

Jasmine went from Eastbourne to Essex, Stayed with Sarah Jane, then i collected her :)

Little shiri.
She is a classic honestly. The bunny loves to travel.

In australia we have very smooth trains. And she loves it.
We brought her home on it she was a little scared.
But when we took her for her calies injection she loved it hopping out of her day carrier looking out of the window. And she loves it. And ever since she comes with us everywhere or she gets upset with us.
She's gets so excited to travel.

And I thought bunnies didn't like to travel lol

Back