• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie is now a housebun..

karen354

Warren Veteran
019.jpg

007.jpg

I took him out of the group because Furby was bullying him :cry: she made him nervous and he wasn't happy..

I've had him in the house a week or so now and he's a changed bun :D .. He's on his own at the moment no partner, I don't like to keep him on his own but it's a bit difficult at the moment to travel too far for a wifeybun for him..

Last edited:
Aaww bless - he looks happy now!

It's a difficult decision to pull a bun out of a group or partnership, but sometimes it just doesn't work does it?

I remember having to take Strawberry out from her mum and sister 'cos she was being bullied and excluded - it was the best thing I ever did for her.
She now has a lovely husbun, but even before she had him I swear I could see a look of relief on her face that she was away from them.

The problem I have now though is he hates going into his cage when I'm at work :( It's quite large but he's getting quite cross with me :roll:

He's also ruined my lovely woollen rug it's he's wee'd all over it!

AW..he looks so content now Karen. You've definitely done the right thing..at least you gave the bonded situation a good long try. It might be an idea to confine him to the cage until he's sussed out the use of a litter tray. Or it may be that he's marking because he can smell Bertie and Fizz.

Awwww, he looks like he's settling in nicely indoors and has found a comfy spot on the sofa. :love:

He does look happy and content. Sorry the grouping didn;t work out - hope you can find the right wifey bun for him. :D

Back