• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many buns do you have...in/outdoor?

17 or our own all outdoors, 15 fosters 4 indoors and the rest outdoors plus 2 who are here for bonding. Also now outdoors.:D

I have 10 in a garage? Is that classed as outdoors?
I don't think i could have some in and some out, i'd feel mean on the outside for not being in the cosy warmth, and i'd feel mean on the insides not having access to the biiig garden!

4 outdoor pairs
1 indoor pair
and a group of 4 pigs indoors for the winter and outdoors during the summer

Rabswood

15 of my own inside over 3 rooms.

2 temp bonders (i use the word loosely:lol:) inside.

4 fosters outside - but 2 currently in my living room cos it was really cold:lol:

6 indoor buns (3 at my house and 3 a bfs house)
my pair are going out in the spring/summer and 3 at bfs are going to be bonded (hopefully :roll: ) and live outdoor in summer and indoor in winter :D

Fudge is my indoor bun and always will be, i dont like having her on her own but she is always getting lots of attention from me and seems happy, plus she shares my bedroom :lol: and she has supervised time in the garden in summer (although she doesnt like it outside so much :? )

3 indoor buns...I would miss them if they were outside. They do have an outside hutch and run that they use on nice days

3 outdoors ... a pair and a single bun who will hopefully be bonded soon but in the mean time gets lots of attention form us:D

Back