• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( Fudge has a sore mouth again U/D Not sore mouth, sore tummy!!

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Fudge is having to go to the vet tomorrow for another dental. She hasnt looked at her food when i gave it to her 10 mins ago and i felt under her chin and the lumps have gotten slightly bigger :(:(:(

I was going to take her to the vet today to get her teeth checked but didnt have the time and now i regret not making the time :cry::cry::cry:

I thought i would catch it early this time and now i havent, poor thing she must be in pain, i really hate myself now :cry::cry: I cant stand seeing my baby in pain and want tomorrow to come quick.

She deserves so much better, i have really let her down :cry::(:cry::(

Last edited:
As she's going tomorrow, try and keep her hydrated and some baby food down her tonight.

Thanks i have given her some water but she wasnt happy at all :( she has a bowl as well as her bottle and will be up every hour to check on her and keep her hydrated.

I really hope she will be ok :cry:

Was up every hour last night to syringe her water and tried some baby food but she didnt like it :roll:

At about 3.30 i got up and she was drinking from her bowl of water but hadnt eat her food, so i went back to bed and woke up at 5.30 and she was looking better as she was flopped out on her vet bed :lol:

Got up again this morning to find an empty bowl of veg and an empty bowl of pellets :D was so happy:D
Let her out and she is back to her normal self but her tummy is making gurggly noises :?
She is going to the vet this afternoon so will talk to him then, But does anyone know what it could be caused by?

Only change to her diet is an increase in savoy cabbage on monday night!

Back