• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck in wolverhampton WV3

chloaster

Warren Veteran
:wave:

Would anyone be able to do a homecheck for us in Wolverhampton please? It's for little Perry - Thanks :D

I could do this for you Chloe, depending on when you need it doing? Its only 20 mins from me :)

Hes gorgeous :love: Spoke to the lady tonight and she sounds very excited so fingers crossed it all works out :) xXx

Little Perry is also very excited to possibly go to a new home. It's not that he doesn't like it here, but his foster neighbour is a big black naughty bun that doesn't like him much and about three time as big as him :(. So unfortunately for Martin and I, we have to give more cuddles and nose rubs to them both :love: such a hard task ;).

Sophie

Little Perry is also very excited to possibly go to a new home. It's not that he doesn't like it here, but his foster neighbour is a big black naughty bun that doesn't like him much and about three time as big as him :(. So unfortunately for Martin and I, we have to give more cuddles and nose rubs to them both :love: such a hard task ;).

Sophie

:lol: Bless him! Bet hes terrified of his foster neighbour!

I bet its awful for you and Martin trying to divide time between all those foster buns ;) ;) I know it is here! :lol: xXx

Sophie

Hello Sophie, didn't realise you had ventured into the RU world.....I'm amazed at the difference in bessie she's been on such a diet :thumb:

Back