• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunster :-)

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Trudy.jpg

I found this little one sat across the road from my house last week. Looks nothing like the photo shows, but it was a quick one I took when she first arrived :lol: Not sure if she'll stay with me or if I'll find her a new home (Presuming her owners dont come forward in the near future..), Rhia hates her with a passion. Think shes a she, Not had a proper look because although shes a cuddle-bun, shes still wary & isnt a fan of being handled. The man has called her Dylan :roll: X

Something is niggling at me with this little bun, She doesnt act as though a bunny should, the most obvious sign being her appetite - or drastic lack of :?

For the first few days I just gave her hay & SS as didnt want to upset her tum, but shes just not eating enough to keep her going so shes been given mushed up banana/apple & baby food. Shes not particularly interested in any of it, the most shes eating is a tablespoon of mushy banana at at time. She wont eat a full meal, just picks throughout the day. Shes very quiet too & spends all day just sat on her heatpad. Gonna get her to the vets next week, If shes still with me :?

I was just thinking about this bun yesterday hun and I know it would be terrible to go through it if she is poorly, or she's not long for this world... but maybe you found her for a reason, because she needed some love and kindness and I can think of no one better at that than you. Maybe I'm a bit hippyish but I believe in destiny and I think there's a reason you found her and she let you pick her up so easily. :)

But I still hope for the best. Maybe she just needs some time to adapt? if she's escaped or been adandoned I'm sure she'll be in a bit of a state.

Aww Dee, Thats lovely. I can hand on heart say she couldnt find anyone prepared to do more for her than I am :) XX

Back