• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly's home please help/ Back from the vets

Rose

Mama Doe
Shes being spayed :?

Heres a pic of her packed lunch :)

03022009297.jpg

I just need the snow to go as i have to walk to the vets and cross a main road.

Last edited:
My bunny is going for a neuter tomorrow also! Havent thought of a packed lunch, but he doesnt eat when he is somewhere unfamiliar. But will take along a few veg treats though now.
Good luck with the spay tomorrow.:)

Just got home from taking Molly to the vets and now i am terrified.
The vets was telling of all the things could go wrong, i knew them from reading here but she made it sound much more scary. :(

Can we have lots of vibes now she drives me crazy but i cant lose her.

Just got home from taking Molly to the vets and now i am terrified.
The vets was telling of all the things could go wrong, i knew them from reading here but she made it sound much more scary. :(

Can we have lots of vibes now she drives me crazy but i cant lose her.
I think they have to tell you the worst case scenarios but it doesn't help our nerves does it. I often start blubbering in the Vets when they go through the possibilities :oops:

Loads of good luck vibes heading Mollys way and some calming ones to you - have you got something to do to keep you occupied?

Even though they have to tell you all the potential downfalls, I hate hearing it as well.
I also hate signing the waiver form for the anaesthetic.

I'm sure Molly will be fine though - neutering is fairly routine these days and the anaesthetics are much much safer than they used to be.

I hope she enjoys her lunch!

The vet said she will try a buster collar on Molly but doesnt think it will work. I mentioned the baby grow idea and she looked at me funny and then said it was a good idea :lol:

I just need to distract myself now.

lots of vibes for Molly.....I'm sure she'll be fine,they have to tell you all the possible problems ,Rosie was done yesterday and shes upstairs in my bedroom recovering as we speak.

sending lots of vibes xx

I will be in your position in a few weeks as fudge is just over 1 and ive been putting it off for a while now.
Im sure she will be fine and munching on her lunch after her op :D

I'm starting to get really worried as thought they would have called by now.

I wish i remembered to ask what time she will be having the op but it sounded like it would be done this morning (the way the vet was speaking about it) :oops:

When mine have had ops, I've been told to call after 2 pm. to see how they're doing.

You could phone the practice and say you've been a total numpty and forgotten what time they asked you to call and check......

When mine have had ops, I've been told to call after 2 pm. to see how they're doing.

You could phone the practice and say you've been a total numpty and forgotten what time they asked you to call and check......

The vet said she would call when Molly comes around. I'm picking her up a 3:15.
It was quite busy in their this morning i heard a dog is being PTS :( and another came in to be neutered.

Hopfully she will call soon. I might get molly's cage ready to distract myself soon.

Molly's home and a bit sore she grunted and squeaked when i got her out of the carrier.

She seemed really happy at the vets, bless her. She ate a bit of celery and the Vets but thats all so i have put some grapes and pellets in her cage.

At the moment she is just sat in her litter tray and i have covered half of the cage over to keep her calm.

Shes got to go back in 3 days and 10 days for a check up.

Can we please have some poop,wee and eating vibes please

Back