• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any know of rescues in south east?

mashpotato

Young Bun
i wanted to get Peppa a friend now she's been spayed, i called my local pet rescue Tag and they have a large male but have already bonded him with a female to be rehomed together. As shes a giant rabbit i really wanted another giant. I was also looking for her to be bonded as we have no where neutral.

Does anyone live nearby and know of any?

i wanted to get Peppa a friend now she's been spayed, i called my local pet rescue Tag and they have a large male but have already bonded him with a female to be rehomed together. As shes a giant rabbit i really wanted another giant. I was also looking for her to be bonded as we have no where neutral.

Does anyone live nearby and know of any?

where abouts do u live??

how far south in the south east, i is moving down to the coast end of this month so i could do the bonding :D once you find a bun of course

im moving to folkestone so not tooooooooooooooooo far for bonding nudge nudge wink wink, dont know any reacuse down there yet you tried googleing ?

we,re in eastbourne your welcome to see the bunnies here, we have a male giant possibly coming in over the next couple of weeks he,s 18 months old, and we do the bonding aswell:D:D:D

thanks for all the replys and bonding offers. i'll look at the distances and hopefully Peppa can have a nice new playmate

also many people on ehre myself included help with bunny runs ie help travel the distance with the rabbits to save 1 long trek if owner cant do it all xx

Kris, (Starlight's Rabbit Rescue) has some BEAUTIFUL rabbits in at the moment :love:
:no: My 3 are bonding there at the moment, they're not up for rehoming :no:
:lol:

Back