• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what does a dropped testicle look like?

sunnibunny

Alpha Buck
Hi all,
My bunny is getting neutered tomorrow. he does not allow me to check him very much down his private parts. So i was wondering what descended testicles look like, as i hear these need to happen first before neutering. He is also just over 6 months old now. I have seen that he has 2 grey sausage fur areas down there. but nothing is hanging down, the grey areas look just like he has grey fur patterns down there!
Any pictures would be really appreciated!
thanks
sunni

I have seen that he has 2 grey sausage fur areas down there. but nothing is hanging down, the grey areas look just like he has grey fur patterns down there!

Not got any photos, but they sound like Frank's looked like before he had a visit from the plum fairy. They don't really dangle down like a dog's do, they're more like little lumps about the size of a cocktail sausage.

Casey looked like he had two empty carrier bags - just wrinkly and blowing in the wind. Afterwards it looked like he'd been to town and blew all his wages :lol:
Actually to be fair for a while he had very small testicles:oops: Even the vet had to look carefully - Quote from vet 'they are small but we'll have those babies out of there!!':lol:
I am sure the vet will check this first and everything will be fine - sometimes they are hard to find even when dropped

Back