• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Snow Pictures U/D Sledging Videos Added :S

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
It was really deep here today :)

The Village Church
SnowDay064.jpg

Spider :love:
He got really over excited :D
SnowDay062.jpg

SnowDay066.jpg

SnowDay068.jpg

Hilly! She really didn't seem to be impressed!
SnowDay070.jpg

Her with Rosie and Tom, the two little shetlands!
SnowDay069.jpg

SnowDay079.jpg

I have videos of me sledging, but i don't think you want to see me hurtling down a steep hill on a sledge shouting "**** **** ****" and then smacking into brambles and trees, rolling off and laying there dead!! :lol:

Last edited:
I have videos of me sledging, but i don't think you want to see me hurtling down a steep hill on a sledge shouting "**** **** ****" and then smacking into brambles and trees, rolling off and laying there dead!! :lol:

Oh but you think wrong...we would LOVE to see those :lol:

PS lovely pics :)

Oh but you think wrong...we would LOVE to see those :lol:

PS lovely pics :)

Alright i'll upload them tomorrow!
There's one where this boy falls over in front me, so i loose control, and all you see is my arms waving about like a looney!
Gah!

I love sledging. Sounds like you had great fun. I stayed home like an old misery :roll:

Rabswood

I took some more pictures of Hilly today, she looked less grumpy!!
Also there is a really nice one of little Tom so i'll post that again.
I can't see the video upload button :?

I think it's exactly the same...in my photobucket it says 'upload images and video' so I think you just do it in the same way as photos.

Sorry it's so slow.
There is one that has worked but my battery ran out so it stops..

More to come ;)
:oops:

Requested Videos!

Excuse the no makeup, clinically obese look i have about me ;)
I have thousands of layers on, and couldn't be bothered to put the slap on!

I'm glad that Amie didn't really catch the me falling off horrendously so much... in all of those, i fell off REALLY badly... :?

Back