• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Digger.

janjan

Alpha Buck
:cry: Digger has been unwell, and is on a course of Baytrill. He has been a good patient and has eaten all his recovery the vet has given him, and didn't mind the jab. :?
So can he have some get well vibes for putting up with being prodded a lot and weighed and having to wear porridge a lot yesterday.

Oh not again....the wee man seems as ill as my boy!
Vibes that he gets better soon.

He's holding his own today, Still won't each much on his own, He's managing with recovery so going to get another couple of sachets for next couple of days.
Though he's taken with the new flavour of porridge cabbage and carrot. :?
I'm hoping it will encourage him to grind the bits of carrot, to hopefully encourage him back on his own food.
Jill, poor little wiflet is in his shed in garden, will be glad to get them back together. When he's not so wobbly, i will bring her in and start again. :roll:
Thanks for all your vibes for Dig.

He's holding his own today, Still won't each much on his own, He's managing with recovery so going to get another couple of sachets for next couple of days.
Though he's taken with the new flavour of porridge cabbage and carrot. :?
I'm hoping it will encourage him to grind the bits of carrot, to hopefully encourage him back on his own food.
Jill, poor little wiflet is in his shed in garden, will be glad to get them back together. When he's not so wobbly, i will bring her in and start again. :roll:
Thanks for all your vibes for Dig.

What did the Vet diagnose as being wrong ?
Has Digger had any analgesia ?

:? She just said it's respiratory, he did have mucus in his nose a bit, so i thought she meant he had some sort of cold. She gave him double dose of Batrill, injection and oral batrill twice a day from this morning, so hes just had second dose of that.

Yes i made sure, said he as very slight spures, but because he's not eaten much hay. Said when he starts hay it will grind down ok.

Yes i made sure, said he as very slight spures, but because he's not eaten much hay. Said when he starts hay it will grind down ok.

Some Buns are ultra-sensitive to spurs and will become anorexic with just very small ones. If he is feeling poorly with an URTI and has discomfort in his mouth he wont eat much. I would suggest requesting some analgesia for him.

I will. but to be honest, ive just gone to feed him again. and i think he's giving up the fight. :cry::cry::cry:
Ive syrindged him a very small bit of recovery, but he's so week.

I will. but to be honest, ive just gone to feed him again. and i think he's giving up the fight. :cry::cry::cry:
Ive syrindged him a very small bit of recovery, but he's so week.

Then it really is absolutely essential that you call your Vet this evening.
Digger may now need to be hospitalised and its possible tomorrow may be too late :cry:
Please try to contact your Vet

xx

Hoping Digger has had some pain killer and is feeling a little better this morning. Sending more vibes xxx

Back