• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Traceys snow bunny ......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
snow007.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

This is Traceys oldie bunny Jasper .... he may be old but hes been playing in the snow like a young buck today :love:

:love: he's all tucked up for the night now with a snuggle safe and some vet bed.
if big and beige are reading this, he also had to be toweled dry:) but he loves it.

:love: he's all tucked up for the night now with a snuggle safe and some vet bed.
if big and beige are reading this, he also had to be toweled dry:) but he loves it.

Oh bless him he looks so cute with those paws :love:

Beige:I can't believe any bun enjoys a good towelling
Big: Nor can I
Beige: Toweling means it's the end of play time
Big: Yes and time to go in
Beige: But if you know you are going in to warm oats
Big: Yes with apple
Beige: or sprout
Big: then it's not soo bad

Big: Did you get the tingling in your paws from the snow?
Beige: I bet more than his paws tingled, it could freeze them off a brass rabbit today.

Big: Mummy wouldn't let us play out in the snow, She said it was too deep for little bunnnies

Oh bless him he looks so cute with those paws :love:

Beige:I can't believe any bun enjoys a good towelling
Big: Nor can I
Beige: Toweling means it's the end of play time
Big: Yes and time to go in
Beige: But if you know you are going in to warm oats
Big: Yes with apple
Beige: or sprout
Big: then it's not soo bad

Big: Did you get the tingling in your paws from the snow?
Beige: I bet more than his paws tingled, it could freeze them off a brass rabbit today.

Big: Mummy wouldn't let us play out in the snow, She said it was too deep for little bunnnies

jasper mummy played in the snow with me. i like to play football:) i didn't get as long in the snow as those naughty bunnies piglet and chance because mummy says i'm getting old and shes frightened i will catch cold. but i do love being toweled dry cos i get lots of cuddles at the same time:D

Big: I think you should ask your mummy if you can sleep indoors in the big bad
Beige: Yes she can sneak you in your daddy will never know
Big: Tell her you make a good foot warmer

Big: I think you should ask your mummy if you can sleep indoors in the big bad
Beige: Yes she can sneak you in your daddy will never know
Big: Tell her you make a good foot warmer

jasper: :cry: not allowed inside. mum says i'm a dirty little ****** just because i like to spray wee. i did it today in the snow and it left nice patterns everywhere.

Back