• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have vibes for Donnamts Alvin please?

If it's going in one end, hopefully it won't be long before it starts coming out the other end :) Come on Alvin, start your pooping now please xxx

Come on Alvin - get pooping or mummy's going to pick you up and cuddle you, and you know you wouldn't want that.

cheers sarah hun....and the rest of you for the vibes :love:

little gitbag made me an hour and a half late for work this morning but had started to eat before i left him.. he had his infacol and water then perked up enough to bite me and hump pearl :roll:

ste was on poop watch but didnt see any produced so i spent the afternoon in panic mode... on inspection im fairly certain the poops all over the matt are Alvins and not Pearls :D they are nice and moist too :D

keepin an eye on him and emergancy vets number is ready.... thinking its one of the false alarms tho.... not been poo checkin for a few months now and ive been well and truely bollocked for it by mr Alvy :love::love::love:

Back