• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got a new bun today...

Squizz

Alpha Buck
IMG_6605.jpg

the buns were keen to be bonded

IMG_6626.jpg

IMG_6612.jpg

I'm not sure thats neutral territory?! :no: and is the new bunny neutered?? you dont want any little bunny icicles! (bunny + icicle = bicycle???)

:lol: Very clever - I was designing snow bunnies in my head on the way home from work but chickened out of making any :oops:

:lol: Very clever - I was designing snow bunnies in my head on the way home from work but chickened out of making any :oops:

it's harder than it looks! I wanted to use raisins for eyes, but then couldn't get them in the head - very disappointing!!

I think it was quite a poor effort, but my hands were too cold to do any better! :lol:

Jemima says helloo to her family! :wave:

:wave: hello Jemima lovely to see you!! we miss you, but are liking the fact we are getting your share of the food. nomnomnom!
love, Rocky, Bo, Percy and Willow x
046.jpg

Jemima says you can send her share of the food round and she'd be happy to eat it... ;) What a gorgeous pic! I'll try to post some more pics of Jemima soon, once it's a little warmer out there...at the moment she's being sensible and staying in the shed....:)

Back