• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All style goes out the window..

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
when you have rabbits :shock::lol: Ive just went plodding out in the snow, in my wellies, jumper and jeans with a massive wooley hat on :lol::lol: nieghbours were looking at me like i was mad!!! :lol::lol:
Its just not practical to go out in your best shoes and clothes - because youll come out looking like a mad scarecrow anyway :lol:
Give the bunnys loads of extra straw to snuggle into and will put the snugglesafes in at 6 :D
Whats everyone else doing to keep there bunnys extra warm?

sounds alright to me, i usually get strange looks from wearing my pink deer stalker. at least you where warm.

I walked round the village looking like that today :oops: I've had no sense of style since I got the animals really - I'd rather be warm and dry :D

Just some in from defrosting the buns water bottles, wearing stripey dressing gown over work trousers and ugg boots...:D

Not only am I stylish while seeing to the bunnies, I'm also stylish in the office. Yesterday a colleague tapped me on the shoulder and said "is that hay all over the back of your jumper?" and proceeded to pick it off for me. Fortunately he knows about the bunnies, unfortunately it was mid-afternoon so ahd been walking about like that all day!

Back