• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another dog/snow thread!!! + pics of my crab...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Mosi in the snow - she found it fun for a while, but doesn't like being cold...
mosi1.jpg

mosi2.jpg

Benson in the snow - very happy!
ben1.jpg

excuse the dirty white vest - it's to stop him scratching the scab off his dog bite wound on his shoulder...
it's not just so he can look like a bruce willis dog :lol:
ben2.jpg

catching snowflakes
ben3.jpg

and a snow ball
ben4.jpg

and a snow boulder!
ben5.jpg

... and now mr Krabs my land crab playing in his new waterfall
crab2.jpg

crab1.jpg

I love the idea of playing catch with a snowball :lol: although I suspect the snowball doesn't last very long.....

aww goergeous piccies of the mutts. I have spent the entire day with 3 stunning ridgies :love: :love: i fell in love with the boy so gorgeous and he kept putting his head on my lap and falling asleep :love: :love:

aww goergeous piccies of the mutts. I have spent the entire day with 3 stunning ridgies :love: :love: i fell in love with the boy so gorgeous and he kept putting his head on my lap and falling asleep :love: :love:

I'm jealous! :love: they are such great dogs - I get really excited when i see other ones :lol:

Beautiful, i must upload pictures of Spider and the horses.
Hilly looks SOOOOOOOOOOO miserable!
She couldn't wait to get back in her stable!

Beautiful, i must upload pictures of Spider and the horses.
Hilly looks SOOOOOOOOOOO miserable!
She couldn't wait to get back in her stable!

I made an enormous snowball in my mother-in-law's field a few years back - her horses were so confused :lol:

Back