• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Bundy

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Bunny Bundy, one of the Gloucestershire bunnies went in to be neutered today. The vets have just phoned to say he is fine and already eating :D:D He may have to stay there tonight though as I am not sure about walking to get him this evening, I'm wobbly on my legs on the best of days :roll:

Here is a piccy of the gorgeous boy, he was so nervous when he first arrived I couldn't get a good picture of him butas you can see he has settled down really well :D

HPIM1516-1.jpg

He's a little poppet isn't he :love: So glad the op went well and he is recovering well already :D I think a lot of these Gloucester buns must be related, his little face looks very similar to Benji's.

I believe they have all been repeatedly inbred :(

I love Benji, when Alice first sent me his photo, I said someone is going to end up with a very beautiful bunny :love:

Bundy does seem to be a lighter version of him :love::love:

Bunny Bundy is home :D:D:D:D:D

He had a complete health check while under, including a dental check and he is OK :)

so we are pleased to announce that we now have a healthy rabbit at our sanctuary :lol::lol:

Bunny Bundy is home :D:D:D:D:D

He had a complete health check while under, including a dental check and he is OK :)

so we are pleased to announce that we now have a healthy rabbit at our sanctuary :lol::lol:
:love: Healthy, gorgeous and nutless :oops: :lol: ... so pleased for this fella :love:

Back