• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow buns! Add yours here!

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
016-4.jpg

019-3.jpg

023-2.jpg

028-2.jpg

029-2.jpg

030-3.jpg

092-2.jpg

094-1.jpg

102.jpg

103-2.jpg

109.jpg

Mine wont even get out of bed this morning! :lol::lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My indoor bun is desperate to get out!!! I might have to go set up another run just so he can play or do what veganhousehold did and bring him in a platter!

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My indoor bun is desperate to get out!!! I might have to go set up another run just so he can play or do what veganhousehold did and bring him in a platter!

hahahaha go for it! Fiver enjoyed it lots :):)

Fab pics!
I cant post my pics, Faline took a look around stamped and went back in and Molly was looking at me like, no way hose.

Hay says "..and this is what exactly?"
buns161.jpg

buns162.jpg

buns163.jpg

buns164.jpg

buns166.jpg

buns167.jpg

Trying to dig Roo & Honey free
buns168.jpg

Hattie & The girls met snow for the first time
buns172.jpg

Wins investigates
buns173.jpg

buns174.jpg

Winnie does her Moonshine & Scraggles impersonation by snowing up her nose :D
buns175.jpg

Winnie says "Yep it's just as i thought... it's snow!"
buns176.jpg

buns179.jpg

Hatt looks glum as she ponders where all the grass has gone
buns177.jpg

buns187.jpg

Could it be hidden in here?
buns185.jpg

Win tracks down some greenery
buns186.jpg

Either Betty or Hilda running
buns188.jpg

Again either Betty or Hilda :S they look exactly the same lol
buns190.jpg

buns182.jpg

buns183.jpg

Win
buns184.jpg

Betty
buns181.jpg

Think this is Betty too, but could be Hilda, Hilda has a tiny white fleck on the other side of her face. Black twin buns are confusing! :oops::lol:
buns180.jpg

Ty the camoflage bunny :lol:
buns192.jpg

".. Im not too sure about all this"
buns193.jpg

"It's cold! Hold me"
buns195.jpg

buns196.jpg

buns199.jpg

buns198.jpg

Tyler checks to see if the guinea pigs are ok in there nearly 2 foot deep snow filled garden :shock::lol:
buns204.jpg

buns202.jpg

buns205.jpg

is it ok if a housebun goews out fopr a bit in the snow or is it far too cold? He never goes outside and always wants to go outside but im afraid it'll do him bad. will a few mins hurt him?

hmm we need a very experienced person lol. I wanna put him out but i dont want him getting cold haha. I do have a small hoodie that will fit him haha!! but he hates it :D

00000000000000 <-- that was from fiver..he stood on the keyboard lmao

None of my buns will go out in it! :( George stepped out of his cage and got straight back in, Lottie looked at me as much to say, do you really think im going to get my paws wet? :lol:

My foster babies are all tucked up in their hutches, full of hay :)

I wouldnt put Ronnie or Lolly out, theyre house buns but its 25 degrees in our house, and -3 outside... they'd freeze :? xXx

ok, here's the two I managed to get before I was presented with two bunny bums sitting on the shelf. I even swept a bit away for them. :lol:
CIMG2942.jpg

CIMG2943.jpg

Back