• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie the snow bunny

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie wasn't sure what to make of the snow. :lol::lol:

It's so deep his back feet have disappeared. :?
DSCF7136700x525.jpg

Bounding in the snow
DSCF7139700x525.jpg

Then he realised it was easier to run up and down the track made by dh's scooter :lol:
DSCF7141700x525.jpg

Supervising snow man building
DSCF7152700x525.jpg

Time to go back indoors. :lol:
DSCF7144700x525.jpg

Cor Alfie looks like he realy enjoyed that - but sensible bunny he knew when it was time to go in and get warmed up!!!!

He couldn't wait to get back in. :lol: He just kept running along the path to me and then back up to the back door.

Oh Alfie!! :love::love::love:

If the snow gets too much, just hop down to Northampton and you can stay here forever and ever and ever and EVER!

Awwwww Karen he looks like he's had great fun bless him - kept his mind of missing his Bubbles whilst she's at the vets. Let us know how she is later xx

Awwwww Karen he looks like he's had great fun bless him - kept his mind of missing his Bubbles whilst she's at the vets. Let us know how she is later xx

Have just updated the original thread with news of Bubbles, thanks for asking after her:love::
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=165786

Alfie's been pining all day; he's been hunched up looking miserable all day and has been wrecking the litter trays. It's lovely to see them back together. :love:

Alfie's just getting his snow shoes on and packing his bag. :lol:

He might not want to now, we have had alot of snow fall this afternoon.

If he ever wants a holiday though.... though I might not let you have him back! :lol: :love::love::love:

*humph* Alfie's just taken his snow shoes back off and is unpacking his bag again, seeing as it's snowing there too now. :lol: I don't think Carlton would be pleased to have Alfie for a holiday - Alfie will scoff all the food, the little piggy.

Back