• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aunties, Angie, Tracey and Michelle, and anyone else

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Winston says hello :wave: I like my new house, it's very spacious and has lots of toys in it, i haven't sat still since i arrived and my new mum keeps talking to me and giving me tickles :D Apparently i'm very beautiful and even my new dad thinks im cute, which mum says is a miricle, what ever that means :roll: Oh well bye for now :wave: :wave:

0102093.jpg

010209.jpg

0102091.jpg

0102092.jpg

0102094.jpg

0102096.jpg

0102095.jpg

hey georgeous boy .... :wave:...hope you are being good ... :D

cantthink why your new mummy changed your name :roll: :lol:

One sock was his name before lol

Hello little man, keep working on your daddy lol

Yeah and sorry guys but there ain't no way i'm sitting in the vets whilst they shout One Sock mcNeill please :lol: :lol: :lol: I just love him he is beautiful!

Yeah and sorry guys but there ain't no way i'm sitting in the vets whilst they shout One Sock mcNeill please :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I don't know, it has a nice ring to it...... :lol::lol::lol:

HTML:
Yeah and sorry guys but there ain't no way i'm sitting in the vets whilst they shout One Sock mcNeill please

:lol::lol::lol:

I agree....he is gorgeous :love:

Yeah and sorry guys but there ain't no way i'm sitting in the vets whilst they shout One Sock mcNeill please :lol: :lol: :lol: I just love him he is beautiful!

yeah, theres only me sad enough to sit in the vets while they shout one sock :oops:

Back