• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bunnies!

Nuttybabez

New Kit
Here are my 2 week old baby bunnies. They are dutch X dwarf lionhead. There are 5 of them - 2 agouti, 2 black otter and 1 grey/chinchilla.

BabyBunnies2.jpg

BabyBunnies9.jpg

BabyBunnies5.jpg

BabyBunnies6.jpg

BabyBunnies10.jpg

BabyBunnies12.jpg

BabyBunnies11.jpg

Yep mum is doing very well thank you Bavarian Bunny. Its her first litter so I am really pleased with her! I *think* that baby is chinchilla but may turn out to be just grey...wait and see.

The little dutch marked agouti is a little monkey! She is the smallest but was first out of the nest and is always the first to go exploring!

They are all cute. I just have a soft spot for chinchilla coloured bunnies. :) Be careful with the sawdust, when I used the stuff for my indoor bunnies many years ago, it really irritated their eyes. And mine, too. It got stuck in the corners of the eyes, which must be quite painful. I only use straw and hay now, and newspaper at the bottom of the litter trays.

ok thank you.

I don't give them many shavings, I did try without them but they made such a mess and I also tried newspaper but they shredded it faster than I could put it down! lol

I thought you were not meant to use straw as it had seeds and dust spores in it that could get in their eyes and also cause respiratory problems??

They do have plenty of hay and a litter tray. Also they are indoor bunnies and have big pens to live in.

awwwww they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love: I miss having baby bu:love:nnies^^ but it's so wonderful to see them grow up^^

Back