• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tea and rabbits!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
I swear Misty is obsessed i cant have a cuppa without him shoving his head in my cup and having a drink... he actually jumps on the table to get to it! and no matter how many times you stop him he'll keepjumping back up for more :roll: and just now hes dragged the tea bag out the bin and started eating it! after chasing him around the room i got it off him!

question is tea bad for rabbits? i know sugar supposedly feeds all teh bad bacteria in the gut and would a tea bag harm him in any way? i.e make him ill?

i swear he has OCD when it comes to tea!

im interested to know this as doc has a major obession for teabag boxes hes always chews the bottom end as well where you get the tiny bits,
i wouldnt of thought tea with milk in would be good as for sugar buns do have a very sweet tooth he wants a sugar rush lol im sure it wouldnt be reconmended but no worse than these nasty treat things you buy in the shops the premade stuff with added bits

In the past I have given my buns oatmeal mixed with used tea bag and they loved it. They maybe like the smell.

Back