• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue doesnt love me any more .....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
he is so sick of having syringes of food and medicine stuck in his mouth he wont come up to me any more ...

i dont know what to do :cry:

hes just not gettinmg any better ... making hardly any effort to eat on his own ... im scared hes going to starve ...:(

hes always been such a boistrous , lovable , cheeky bun ....now he runs away from me instead of up to me ... its making me feel so sad :cry:

Oh no Angie - sending you a big hug. Poor Blue - loads of eating vibes coming his way. I am sure he still loves you xxx

Aaaaaaw poor blue. I know it doesn't solve the him not eating problem but could someone else perhaps do some of the feeds so it's not always you and maybe you just do the cuddles and giving him positive attention for a few days?

I can't offer medical advice but all I can say is that once he pulls through this it won't take him long to start liking you again. Luckily they are not like elephants and will soon forget all the fuss and trauma of it all.

Oh Angie, I know exactly how you feel. :(:( I tried syringe feeding Bubbles yesterday and she wasn't impressed at all and avoided me for the next couple of hours.

Sending lots of vibes for Blue and I'm sure he still loves you and once he's back to himself he'll soon forget it all. :):)

How long has it been since his dental now?

It is awful to see them like that isn't it :(

Did you speak to your vet about Zantac?

Poor bun - hope he starts to eat better soon

They do get over it though - Alfie was constantly getting syringes & poked for a month, but he jumps up at me now to get to the food he knows is just for him

Awwww Angie, I am sure he will pull through as he knows you love him and are doing all the meds and everything to make him better:)

Come on baby Blue - give mummy a kiss. I hope he's feeling better very soon poor little cutie xx

When did he last go back to the vets Angie?
Mack seems to know the difference between when I am feeding him and when I am going to jab him...he always legs it when it's injection time. :oops:

he wasat the vets before the weekend ...... he is now on zantac too ....

hes only ever had one dental before and he did this last time....but not for this long :?

Lots and lots of eating vibes, I was so worried when Poppy was going through the same thing..the only thing she would nibble on were carrot tops.

awwww hunny loads of vibes for both yourself and BLue, im sure he'll forgive you... come on wee one, get scoffin for mummy x

Back