• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Great Escape

ostaragirl

Warren Scout
Starring Vanity Fair and Ruby Wine......
Aboout 30 mins ago my little madam made a run for it. They have quite a climb to get out. Her fluffy pal couldn't get out as much as she tried, she's just a bit chunkier.:oops:

hahaha, just like mine

last winter when it was really cold and I was worried about my babies, I brought them into the utility room, and kept them in plastic cages, one per cage

the cages were stacked on top of each other, up against the fridge and next to the radiator, there was a half used bale of wood shavings on the other side - not an ideal situation, but I was really worried about them

cody was in the bottom cage, with the door open to give him a bit of exercise, theo was in the middle cage, and fifi on the top cage

when I came home, the top two were there as expected, but I couldn't find cody

I looked for ages - considering this was a normal sized util room with wc and hallway - where the heck was he ?

In the end, I found him ...

He had been so desperate to see his girlf fifi, that he had scrambled up onto the bag of woodshavings, leapt onto the hot radiator, ran along it, and tried to jump up to the top cage, at which point he fell off and landed behind the fridge, in the space next to the motor - and was trapped

Boy was he happy to be freed

Would have been funny to see though

Back