• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Rory please U/D he's gone

*Bex*

Mama Doe
I've had him to the vets tonight as he wasn't eating. Turns out his teeth need doing again, his tongue was all inflamed because of his teeth so it hurts him to eat :cry:
He's in first thing for a dental tomorrow

Last edited:
I have no idea how i'll get him to the vet today though. We have about 5 inches of snow!

Sending lots of vibes for Rory and wishing you a safe journey there. Bubbles is in for a dental this morning too & we also have lots of snow. :shock::shock:

He has got really ill in the night. Just sat at the vet waiting for them to get here. It doesn't look good :( im real scared for him :(

I've just phoned up and spoke to the vet nurse, he's just coming round from anaesthetic.
He picked up a bit after they had him on a drip this morning, he's had a drink but not eaten yet, but he is looking ok at the moment.
The vet is going to phone me when she gets a minute.
Poor baby, i hope he is gonna be ok :(

I spoke to Emily the vet. He's up and about, hopping around. Which is a big change as he wasn't moving when i left him there this morning, she is very positive that he should be ok :)
Cant wait til i see him at 5!

I spoke to Emily the vet. He's up and about, hopping around. Which is a big change as he wasn't moving when i left him there this morning, she is very positive that he should be ok :)
Cant wait til i see him at 5!

That's sounding more optomistic :)

I've got him home. He's really wobbly on his legs and he is just laid in the carrier on my bed with his eyes shut. He's still not well at all :cry:
I've managed to get a bit of recovery in him and will try again in a bit

Back