• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice Re Tiffany and Precious

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
I am going to rehome them myself, using Kays rescue, (doesnt make much sense saying that but does to me lol)

Now Precious is 11weeks old, so obviously cant be spayed for a while yet.

However i feel Tiffany is getting fed up and i am wondering should i separate them and rehome them separately?

What chances do i have of keeping them together, spaying them both and rebonding them? :)

I dont know what to do for the best :)

If i wait for Precious to be spayed, its going to be a long time yet and i feel mean on Tiffany :?

When can i Vacs them both? Is it safe to Panacur now?

Last edited:
why not get mum spayed while they are still together ...you dont have to seperate .. ;)

personaly i wouldnt seperate ...but then idf you are working with kay on this i would suggest asking her what she thinks :)

why not get mum spayed while they are still together ...you dont have to seperate .. ;)

personaly i wouldnt seperate ...but then idf you are working with kay on this i would suggest asking her what she thinks :)

Thanks, could i get Tiffany spayed and wait for Precious to be done, and keep them together?

I have sent Kay a PM, just waiting for her reply :wave:

Thanks, could i get Tiffany spayed and wait for Precious to be done, and keep them together?

I have sent Kay a PM, just waiting for her reply :wave:

depends on the buns ... but if they are getting along ...then yes ... weve done this several times . ;)

depends on the buns ... but if they are getting along ...then yes ... weve done this several times . ;)

Aha, okay, sorry im just useless when it comes to mums and babies :oops:

What age could i get Precious spayed? Id like to see them in a home but obviously want them both "fixed" first.

They appear to get along, sometimes have there fall outs, i think Precious gets abit much sometimes, have found bits of Tiffanys hair, but nothin major...

Back