• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Auntie Angie & everyone on RU - it's Eve here.

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Auntie Angie :wave:, my new mummy has asked me to pose ever so nicely to have my photos taken to show you how quickly I've settled in :D

Mummy says I'm a very confident little girl & it feels like I've always been here. I've got a nice big pen to myself in the spare bedroom - which means I'll see lots of mummy & daddy when they are on the computer. Especially when mummy is on RU ;)

Mummy has told me that there are lots of bunnies that live here, but I've not met any yet - as she says it's too soon. She has promised it won't be too long though & then I'll get to meet my new hubby :D I can't wait :D

Daddy thinks I'm a real cutie pie & says he loves my punk rocker hairstyle :D I tried to show him this afternoon that I can be a stroppy lady when I want, because I stamped my feet at him a lot when he was on the computer :lol:

Mummy says she will pm you my new vet details later so you can let them know what treatment I've had for my poorly eye.

Anyway bye bye for now & thank for taking such good care of me.
Lots of love
Eve
xx

DSCF3198.jpg

DSCF3201.jpg

DSCF3197.jpg

DSCF3196.jpg

hello georgeous ...:wave: :love:

what a lovely new pen you have there ... very posh and tidy ...

*hey...Eve...dont want to stir things but the other two new buns emily and charlotte have their own stereo...i saw it on some photos ...perhaps you should ask for one too or a tv ;)*

Thank you, I am gorgeous aren't I ;):oops::D.

I am very tidy Auntie Angie - mummy can't believe it :D Mind you wait until she gets up in the morning, I don't think it will be that tidy then you know :lol:.

Anyway I've asked mummy about having my own tv or stereo & she's not to worry as she'll leave me the pc on when she's not here & I can do whatever I want on it. Soooooo that means I'll be surfing the net for lots of bunny things so mummy & daddy can spoil me more ;):lol::lol::lol: Oh & I'll be able to keep up to date on RU of course ;)

Awwww another cutie :love: I think i need to plan a trip to your zoo :lol: You have some gorgeoussss bunsters.

I love Eves pen :) xXx

Awwww another cutie :love: I think i need to plan a trip to your zoo :lol: You have some gorgeoussss bunsters.

I love Eves pen :) xXx

Aww thanks - she's is a little darling :love::love::love:

You're very welcome anytime to visit our zoo hun - they've literally all taken over the house for the winter :lol: Think me & hubby are moving into the garden soon :roll::shock::lol:

Well Eve is one of the most adorable little girls we've ever had the pleasure to adopt. :love::love::love:

Last night me & hubby were watching tv in bed & I brought her in for a cuddle & lots of bunny kisses - she just snuggled down between us both & lapped up the attention :D She's sat on my knee now whilst I'm on RU & seems so comfortable. She's going to be one spoilt little girl :D

Well Eve is one of the most adorable little girls we've ever had the pleasure to adopt. :love::love::love:

Last night me & hubby were watching tv in bed & I brought her in for a cuddle & lots of bunny kisses - she just snuggled down between us both & lapped up the attention :D She's sat on my knee now whilst I'm on RU & seems so comfortable. She's going to be one spoilt little girl :D

awwww bless. i'm so very happy for her. i bet she can't beleive her luck :D

Back