• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo Pleased UPDATE 7th Feb just had a call

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Mum2buns and me went to try and catch the rest of the 14 rabbits that their owner abandoned today and I am pleased to say that we have only got 2 left now to catch. It was absolutely freezing and we were there about 4hrs:roll:. We did a bit of damage to the persons summer house as in pulling the floor boards up to get them and then at one point the housealarm was going off it was so funny.
Gayles son and his girlfriend were also excellent help we were all crawling under really dense bushes and come out with twigs and allsorts all over us but at least we now only have 2 to get and i am going back Wednesday morning to try and get those to little monkeys:D

THANK YOU Gayle you really are a star:D:D:D

Last edited:
I must have missed this before. Well done Kay and everyone. It must have been freezing too.

well done :thumb: i pity the two who are left tonight. if only they knew you have a nice warm hutch waiting :(

awww glad to hear all went well!!!:wave::D:)i was out cleaning out the animals for 4 hours as well but had to fix a hutch:roll::lol: was freezing outside here 2:shock::shock::shock:

I have decided to go tomorrow as I can't rest now knowing there is only these two to get:?

Just been and caught another one:D. One of the poor neighbours as had to take up part of his decking to help get some more out as we could hear them under his shed. there were a couple of babies and one was dead:cry: the other decided to run down the burrow so the man is going to keep an out and give me a call as soon as he can contain it:D

Back