• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

soooooo angry

elaine

Mama Doe
I am so angry it is untrue I opened the front door this morning to find a box with 3 baby rabbits in, and it was so cold I don't know how long they had been there but the wind was blowing that way, anyway 2 of the 3 have had to be pts as they were beyond help and so ill, I am now left with a poorly nethy who is sneezing and snotty but is being tried on treatment for a wk and will be kept well away from the others, what has really annoyed me is why not knock on the door?? and ask rather than leave them the box wasn't even secure

Oh no! That is terrible! I really hope the last baby is ok, s/he is lucky you have it now. VIBES coming your way...

I'd be angry too, like you say why not knock or let you know, but probably they were ashamed, I hope!
Hope the wee mite makes it:love:

Oh good god, how is that helping them if they were just abandoned on the doorstep, they could have been there all night, poor things. So sad the other two didnt make it, vibes for the remaining bun

Oh Elaine that is so awful :cry: poor wee mites, run free little ones, come on little that's survived get better soon sweetie xx

The pathetic spineless idiots who have not even got the balls to knock on your door should be ashamed of themselves.

poor bunnies

last bun is not going to survive as he has now developed really bad snotty nose really not interested in food, he will stay at vets overnight and if no improvement he will be put out of his misery tomorrow,

Back