• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and towels

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Does anybody elses rabbit love to drag a towel about. Wesley drags his all over the place. He has dragged it into his bed at the moment and is all snuggled up.

Juno sleeps under hers...I use it to line her cage but she usually has it bunched up one end with her bed.

Yes!!!! Constantly!!!

No snuggling though, it's all savagery :lol: I line the pet carrier with an old towel and for the past couple of months, Muppet has been attacking it and dragging it out of the carrier leaving it half way across the floor. Completely barking :roll:

The funny thing is, at night I use the towel as a draught excluder against the patio door (where Muppet likes to sleep) and he doesnt attack it at all. Once I put it back in the carrier though, in he hops to savage it some more.

It's more crochet than towel now and I have bits of blue fluff everywhere along with the hay....

Back