• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got myself a bargain piggie playhouse !

Steph

Warren Veteran
I never look on Gumtree but did yesterday :shock: An advert appeared for a wooden playhouse, never used, stored in garage and little 4ft x 4ft. The ad had just been put up so I emailed and then reserved it.

Went over to Weoley Castle in a mates Disco to collect it today :D Its fab has three lovely windows one on each side and one at the front. The windows are really well fitted and are glass too :) Its going to be a fab pad in the Spring for my little piggie :love: Ill make a shelf, ramps and a wire mesh door. I may even build an aviary round it for her :wave: Can you tell Im chuffed and all it cost was £45 cant get a good hutch for that :shock: I know it doesnt have the height like my bunny playhouses have but its high enough for me :lol:

littleplayhouse.jpg

It's big enough for you? :shock: How small are you Steph? :lol:

Well done hon on getting a good bargain. Its great to get something so good for the piggies at such a great price. Remember my £15 shed?

It's big enough for you? :shock: How small are you Steph? :lol:

Well done hon on getting a good bargain. Its great to get something so good for the piggies at such a great price. Remember my £15 shed?

:lol: Im only ickle :lol: maybe not that little :lol: :oops: I can crawl in and crouch to muck it out :shock: Couldnt resist it and such a bargain ! Yep your shed was a mega bargain hun :love: :wave:

I have one exactly the same for my piggies,paid £130.00 for it from B&Q.They really are well made and i find it easy to clean out:D

Yay spent Friday putting the playhouse up, all by myself too :shock: :lol: Im a dab hand with my drill now. Well chuffed with it :love: Managed to get a bargain piece of new lino for £5. Will post piccies once Ive painted it all up :lol:

Back