• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut & Daphne Pic overload!!

Daphne & Peanut

Alpha Buck
:wave: Just learning to use photo bucket so i can finally put some photos of my 2 on here, they're not the best photos though , how do you all get such great photos? everytime i try and take a pic they seem to move :?

431-1.jpg

429.jpg

432.jpg

429.jpg

294.jpg

297.jpg

368.jpg

377.jpg

417.jpg

418.jpg

Last edited:
:shock:Oooh sorry didn't realise they'd be so big! told you all i was learning :oops:
Oh yeah Peanuts the harlequin and Daphne's the lop.

Peanut has the loveliest unusual markings. :D

aww thanks he's my little baby , daphne can take or leave cuddles but peanut won't leave me alone till he's had a proper cuddle and he gets so jealous when Daphne has her cuddles. They're not bonded at the moment i've tried several times and Kayj also had a go for me but they just don't seem to want to be friends :( So they are living side by sode and can talk to each other through their runs. I would really love them to live together but don't think that will ever happen :(

Beautiful rabbits, love the colors :love:

I have to take MANY pictures that are not so great before I can get that great one! I also have a camera that has a hot shoe, so I can attach an external flash, that way its not flashing in Dwights eyes. Not positive if it really matters, but hey why not!

Back