• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Gloucester 2: U/D both fine after neuters

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Here are my two Gloucester Fosters :) I'm afraid they don't sit still so they're all a bit blurry :?

First we have the very lovely Wesley:
01022009002.jpg

01022009.jpg

25012009012.jpg

25012009015.jpg

and Benji:

"Go away, hoomin! This is my house"
25012009001.jpg

25012009002.jpg

25012009003.jpg

25012009011.jpg

They are both booked in to have their plums off on Tuesday (can't come soon enough as you can see from the delightful wall decorations behind Benji :lol:) so wish them luck! After this they will both be vacc and looking for lovely new homes with a girlfriend each :)

Last edited:
It looks like these two are going to hold onto their family jewels for a bit longer, we are snowed in so I'm going to cancel their appt tomorrow...I'm almost certain I'd have to cancel it tomorrow morning so at least with a days notice they've got more chance of refilling the slot.

It looks like these two are going to hold onto their family jewels for a bit longer, we are snowed in so I'm going to cancel their appt tomorrow...I'm almost certain I'd have to cancel it tomorrow morning so at least with a days notice they've got more chance of refilling the slot.

I hope its okay tomorrow here... i have 6 mxyi vaccs and BooBoo's check up to get to :shock:

I hope its okay tomorrow here... i have 6 mxyi vaccs and BooBoo's check up to get to :shock:

I'd have thought it would be, the roads usually clear up far more quickly in urban areas :)

I take it you're not going to college today then! How is Booboo doing?

The boys have a reprieve of their plums until next Wednesday :)

I'd have thought it would be, the roads usually clear up far more quickly in urban areas :)

I take it you're not going to college today then! How is Booboo doing?

The boys have a reprieve of their plums until next Wednesday :)

Nope! College is cancelled :D
BooBoo is great, really clearing up on the mites front and soooo much more friendly and loving :love:

I wonder if Hetty would want her buns to have some time in the snow:p

Aww I bet poor ickle Pickle would be freezing, he's been indoors hasn't he! Bet the other two would love it though :lol:

Aww I bet poor ickle Pickle would be freezing, he's been indoors hasn't he! Bet the other two would love it though :lol:

He goes out for short periods at times :D
was thinking, for 15 mins maybe (they would have a huge hay filled box to shelter)

Just two more sleeps until these two lose their prize possessions :lol:

They have both settled down very well and are both now allowing noserubs while eating. Benji is quite the independent little man, he snatches his piece of carrot and runs off looking all naughty :lol: Wesley is much sweeter and more placid :) They are both extremely good hay eaters so hopefully their teeth will remain in good condition for many years. Their hutches are delightfully decorated with spray, hopefully they will stop this pretty soon after snippage!

It's gonna be freeeezing on Wed night so if hubby hasn't quite fully registered their presence yet, he will do on Wednesday when there are two bunnies in the kitchen :lol:

Just two more sleeps until these two lose their prize possessions :lol:

They have both settled down very well and are both now allowing noserubs while eating. Benji is quite the independent little man, he snatches his piece of carrot and runs off looking all naughty :lol: Wesley is much sweeter and more placid :) They are both extremely good hay eaters so hopefully their teeth will remain in good condition for many years. Their hutches are delightfully decorated with spray, hopefully they will stop this pretty soon after snippage!

It's gonna be freeeezing on Wed night so if hubby hasn't quite fully registered their presence yet, he will do on Wednesday when there are two bunnies in the kitchen :lol:

Hope it all goes well.

Just one more sleep! Please can we have some vibes for these two lovely chaps tomorrow. Wesley in particular only has one jewel firmly in place, there is a sack on the other side but I've never seen anything in it, so Aunty Simone may need to go for a rummage to find it. She said she's hoping to just massage it out but he may need a bigger op if it doesn't appear of its own accord.

I will be glad when they are both safely back home tomorrow evening :)

Just one more sleep! Please can we have some vibes for these two lovely chaps tomorrow. Wesley in particular only has one jewel firmly in place, there is a sack on the other side but I've never seen anything in it, so Aunty Simone may need to go for a rummage to find it. She said she's hoping to just massage it out but he may need a bigger op if it doesn't appear of its own accord.

I will be glad when they are both safely back home tomorrow evening :)

Aww vibes for the little men.
Their "relatives" need their bits off, but for the meanwhile, until i have some indoor space, they can keep them (to their relief!!)
Have they calmed down thumping wise?!

Have they calmed down thumping wise?!
Thankfully yes, they are much calmer now they are in the shed. I think all the noises of the big outside world were freaking them out a bit :) And the shed is at the end of the garden so we can't hear it as easily even if they are stamping away :lol:

I hope this quickly calms them down spraying-wise! Benji is a mean shot :lol:

Thankfully yes, they are much calmer now they are in the shed. I think all the noises of the big outside world were freaking them out a bit :) And the shed is at the end of the garden so we can't hear it as easily even if they are stamping away :lol:

I hope this quickly calms them down spraying-wise! Benji is a mean shot :lol:

One of the cashies named Smelly, (later on Alfie) was so bad i had to drape a black sack over his cage if i went in the shed :shock:
He once got me in the face :roll:

Both neuters were done today, both bunnies are fine and will be coming home later this afternoon :)

Back