• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

8 days...a little anecdote

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
(with apologies for the cryptic title :lol:)

8 days...is how long it has taken for hubby to notice the new arrivals :lol:

And he only noticed them because I was rearranging the hutch in the shed so the bunnies were facing the windows instead of being side on, it makes it much lighter for them. All the stuff was strewn across the lawn and I came indoors just as he looked outside. "Is that a hutch in there?" he said. I was about to deny everything when a large white rabbit came hopping merrily into view. None of my rabbits are white and I suspect even he knows that :lol:

Still, at our previous house I had 6 fosters down the side of the house once and it took 3 weeks for him to notice :lol:

I have found another card reader so I will endeavour to post some piccies of the Gloucester 2 very soon :)

I wish I had a hubby like yours, unfortunately it is normally Steve who collects our bunnies so i would never get away with it :lol::lol:

(with apologies for the cryptic title :lol:)

8 days...is how long it has taken for hubby to notice the new arrivals :lol:

And he only noticed them because I was rearranging the hutch in the shed so the bunnies were facing the windows instead of being side on, it makes it much lighter for them. All the stuff was strewn across the lawn and I came indoors just as he looked outside. "Is that a hutch in there?" he said. I was about to deny everything when a large white rabbit came hopping merrily into view. None of my rabbits are white and I suspect even he knows that :lol:

Still, at our previous house I had 6 fosters down the side of the house once and it took 3 weeks for him to notice :lol:

I have found another card reader so I will endeavour to post some piccies of the Gloucester 2 very soon :)

Thats so funny :lol::lol:

Back