• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone buy from this ebay store?

The Canadian Timothy Hay looks good quality :) Have never ordered before though, if you order let us know what its like. Delivery is also cheap for orders between 2 and 20 kilos :) xXX

Ooops...I am an american living in the UK so I have my ebay account set on US still:oops:

I think I will place a small order to see if the hay is as good as it looks:) Will let you all know...

Last edited:
I ordered a lot from them once. Their internet was down but they were sending me emails but not replying to my queries when I ordered - So i ended up having to pay for postage twice. I ordered comfrey and nettle and timothy hay. Its was OK but i prefer the service and the quality of Burns hay or the Hay Experts. The comfrey was chopped into tiny pieces. :? Personally I would not order from them again.

Just received my order:( It was very disappointing. They hay is nothing like the picture. It is really brown and not fresh at all. I wish I would have read Shel's reply before ordering. I ordered four items and none of them met expectations. I am not usually one to complain, but I am going to have to send an email about this one. Treats I ordered are only fresh for four days, I don't give my buns tons of sugar and there is no way I can use them all, Dandelion and timothy hay mix, the dandelion is the about the size of small flaked fish food, and the essential oil that I ordered smells great, but is not very concentrated. It almost looks and smells watered down. Oh well, rant over. Lesson learned.:oops:

Back