• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gawd... im in love!

If only i was alowwed. *sighs*
He will probably have a loovely home by the time i would be alowwed. x

Aww Mai, have you spoke to your parents about getting Pebbles a partner? :)

mum said we will see. dad is dead against it. :roll:
But my set up isnt big enough yet. I don teven know why i look!! The carpenter is priceing up how much is would cost to build a 7x2x2 hutch for us. BUt dunno if it will happen.

I keep looking at Frostie and his littermates too - they are all so gorgeous :love::love:

... and little Evie, and Spencer and .....

:oops::oops:

... but especially Evie :love::love::love:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=15048

and I just don't understand why Rosie and Jemima at Walsall are still waiting - they were there when I got Tinks :( They are just lovely :love:

Then of course there's Cookie and Treacle

.... not that I've spent a lot of time looking at Rabbit Rehome, of course :shock:

Oh Mai

Bailey will be disappointed!!! :lol:

I fell in love with the pic of Star Snowball at Fatfluffs - she's gorgeous!!

Oooh no, of course not. :lol::lol:

In my defence, my excuse was to check on Tink's family and their progress. Now Sooty and Piko are going to their lovely new home in a few days that will be the last of them and I have "no reason" now to go on RR.... in theory :roll:

(Oliver and Dodger have stolen my heart now :love::love::love:) .. not that they are actually on RR, yet :oops:

Back