• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble the neglected giant. [PIC HEAVY]

Starlight

Warren Veteran
boo026.jpg

boo028.jpg

boo030.jpg

boo031.jpg

boo032.jpg

boo034.jpg

boo035.jpg

boo036.jpg

boo037.jpg

boo040.jpg

awwww bless her how is she actually doing now, shes looks like she loves attention

She is an attention wh0re!! :lol:
She LOVES nose rubs and adores people surprisingly.
She hasnt mentally started to deteriorate and apart from the weight (which last week she had PUT ON 100g :D) You wouldn't notice anything physically wrong with her :love:

:lol: she deffinatly looks a lot brighter and happier glad she put on a lil weight bless her still think if she got a fella shed be the boss :lol:

:lol: she deffinatly looks a lot brighter and happier glad she put on a lil weight bless her still think if she got a fella shed be the boss :lol:

Oh yes!!
It would have been lovely to see her bonded but i think it would be to much on her system, and unfair to the poor bun when she has to depart :(

this is true, you keeping her then being as your worried about her condition, i never think its easy to give up buns that have had or have problems to be honest well i cant thats why linus never made it to the rehome page :oops:

this is true, you keeping her then being as your worried about her condition, i never think its easy to give up buns that have had or have problems to be honest well i cant thats why linus never made it to the rehome page :oops:

Unfortunately without an op to find out where the fluid is leaking from, in time, she will have to be PTS when she starts to deteriorate, i made the option not to operate as my vet said she had a low survival rate with her current conditions and weight and that the op may only increase her life by a month if she did survive, Its been 3 weeks so far since the ultimatum and she is still fighting on :love:

Unfortunately without an op to find out where the fluid is leaking from, in time, she will have to be PTS when she starts to deteriorate, i made the option not to operate as my vet said she had a low survival rate with her current conditions and weight and that the op may only increase her life by a month if she did survive, Its been 3 weeks so far since the ultimatum and she is still fighting on :love:

She is such a fighter :love: :love:

aw bless her its a very brave thing for you to do as well, you will know when shes ready, and we will be all here for ya

Awww i have fallen in love with Bramble she truely is wonderful, keep up the good work Kris you really have given Bramble a loving & a great life & you will be paid back for what you have done Kris xx

I'm to pleased to see these photos. :love: Bramble is still enjoying life very much by the looks of things and that is lovely to see. She's a true fighter.

Oh Kris, those pics of Bramble are beautiful - so glad she continues to do ok & enjoying life how it should have always been for her :love::love::love::love:

I saw Bramble a month or so ago, and I saw her yesterday, and honestly she does look alot better :)
A little plumper, and she still looks happy like she did before!

Back