• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding in Essex: WARNING PIC HEAVY

Starlight

Warren Veteran
boo009-1.jpg

boo010-1.jpg

boo011-1.jpg

boo012-1.jpg

boo013-1.jpg

boo014-1.jpg

boo015-1.jpg

boo016-1.jpg

boo017-1.jpg

boo018-1.jpg

boo019-1.jpg

boo020-1.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww thay look like theyve been together forever :love: :love:. Im guessing they will be staying in the house when you get them back spider with them being bonded inside, which will mean lots of trio cuddles for you . ;) Bet you cant wait:love: :love:

When you say pic heavy you REALLY mean it!!!

They are so cute though love the final ones where white bun is just flat out

When you say pic heavy you REALLY mean it!!!

They are so cute though love the final ones where white bun is just flat out

:lol::lol:
I put all pics up and thought shoot.. best put a warning!!
I got a bit carried away when "cute" moments came up :oops::lol:

think i flopped out after looking at all those, looks rather harmonious and relaxed in there i wanna climb in :lol:

Oh they're such a gorgeous trio :love: but I don't think it's possibble to capture Toffees true fluffy magnificence in a photo I don't understand why Ghost would have an affair when she has such a handsome husbun :lol:

Can't wait to find out how Co-Co is getting on with his two potential wifey buns!!

Thanks for the pics Kris!
I miss them so much, that bought a little tear to my eye :cry:
Toffee is so lush :love:
Pickle looks like he's loving it!

Thanks for the pics Kris!
I miss them so much, that bought a little tear to my eye :cry:
Toffee is so lush :love:
Pickle looks like he's loving it!

He is!
I don't think realistically that they need to be here a week! As long as you could introduce the kennel back to them to them a bit at a time, they could probably go Wednesday!

Oh yay!
Wow, that was easy bonding!
Is Toffee more part of the group now?

Ever so slightly Ghost has been grooming him and Pickle flopped on him like a pillow but he himself generally refuses to acknowledge it =/
Take it Ruby was a no?!

They've all been eating hay too :D
So they can go from Wednesday i would say, though don't let them have the run of the whole kennel at first, confine them to the enclosed bit for about a week and slowly increase. I have an extra large cage you could borrow so they stay there the first few days/nights IN the kennel and then gradually let them into the kennel and then the run.

Though you should come Sat as well ;)
Louise and Alison may be here, we are rearranging all hutches, putting playhouse up and smashing hutches :D

They've all been eating hay too :D
So they can go from Wednesday i would say, though don't let them have the run of the whole kennel at first, confine them to the enclosed bit for about a week and slowly increase. I have an extra large cage you could borrow so they stay there the first few days/nights IN the kennel and then gradually let them into the kennel and then the run.

Though you should come Sat as well ;)
Louise and Alison may be here, we are rearranging all hutches, putting playhouse up and smashing hutches :D

I'll talk to my dad, he'll probably say just bring them home Saturday. Although i do miss them tons :cry:
The problem is, if i look them in the enclosed bit they'll have no light as the stable door is reversed, you can close the top and leave the bottom open, and not the other way round :censored:
Would the cage be okay?
I'll bring it back next time i see you :)

I'll talk to my dad, he'll probably say just bring them home Saturday. Although i do miss them tons :cry:
The problem is, if i look them in the enclosed bit they'll have no light as the stable door is reversed, you can close the top and leave the bottom open, and not the other way round :censored:
Would the cage be okay?
I'll bring it back next time i see you :)

Cage would be fine, i have tons!! Its bigger than average, and that way, you can have the door open those first few days!

Back