• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buggles

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
How can you be comfortable sleeping in this position

Buggles008x2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Our Billy always used to fall asleep like that when he was little :D.
He always looked like he was just forgetting what he had been up to and way too tired to get that little leg back in.

IMG_3868.jpg

:love:

He has just slightly grown since then (2 years ago!) but he is still our baby :oops: (don't say that to his bunwife Doris or she is going to laugh at him)

PS just seing the pic the cage is looking tiny :shock: but they have two as base and they are never closed in them. They actually have the whole house :roll:

Awww baby! he's so funny. I knew I should have stuck him up my jumper and ran really fast when i had the chance!! :roll:
Snowy, please give our beeaauutiful foster bunny Buggles lots of kisses and cuddles from all of us here!!!

Lisa, Stephen, Jess, Twink, Belle, Perry, Bobby, Missy, Moo and Lottie xxx

Awww baby! he's so funny. I knew I should have stuck him up my jumper and ran really fast when i had the chance!! :roll:
Snowy, please give our beeaauutiful foster bunny Buggles lots of kisses and cuddles from all of us here!!!

Lisa, Stephen, Jess, Twink, Belle, Perry, Bobby, Missy, Moo and Lottie xxx

NO WAY!!, I would have killed you if you'd have tried:lol::lol::lol::lol:, he is beautiful and will give him snuggles from you xx

Our Billy always used to fall asleep like that when he was little :D.
He always looked like he was just forgetting what he had been up to and way too tired to get that little leg back in.

IMG_3868.jpg

He has just slightly grown since then (2 years ago!) but he is still our baby :oops: (don't say that to his bunwife Doris or she is going to laugh at him)

PS just seing the pic the cage is looking tiny :shock: but they have two as base and they are never closed in them. They actually have the whole house :roll:

Just look at the way he is sitting:love::love::love::love::love:, makes you wonder what they are thinking, he is beautiful

Haha, that made me LOL! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You haven't seen me when I'm fighting for a bunny have you!!:lol::lol:, you ask Kay:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No you wouldnt...you love me really

Not if you were going take one of my bunnies I don;t:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back