• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PetPlan Insurance for rabbits

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hiya

How much does it roughly cost a month? What is the excess too? I'm really worried that if my girls need a big operation or something, I won't be able to pay for it so would like insurance.

Depends on your postcode but it can be as low as £8 / month with a £45 excess. Use their online quote service to find out :) You get a small discount if you insure multiple animals

Mine cost £17 for 2 rabbits, with £45 excess. They have special deals through the RWF and through leaflets with vet - the usual is a certain period for free. I am really glad I got mine insured. Phoebe broke her leg just running in the garden - So far the cost is nearly £400!
They were really good at paying the money back too - I had a cheque within a week or so (and that was over xmas)

mine is almost £10 per rabbit and has an excess of £50

still debating whether to keep it right now tho as pearls just jumped up to as expensive as Alvins so i dont seem to be getting a multi pet discount and ive not received her new policy yet either :evil:

Back