• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Another special needs pair (Herts)

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
virgil.jpg

(Pic of Gromit to follow)

Virgil and Gromit are an adorable neutered bonded pair who have lived at the Rabbit Residence Rescue in Herts for a few years now. Caroline will never put to sleep a bunny that is enjoying life but the rescue is filling up with special needs bunnies, so they really need a loving home.

Virgil is about 9 years old now, she suffers urinary and digestive problems and needs daily cleaning and medication. She is a very precious elderly bunny but very sweet and loving and tolerant of bottom washing. Virgil is bonded to a gorgeous grey and black angora, Gromit.

Gromit is around 5 years old and is incredibly laid back and friendly. He is finding it more difficult to cope with the winter rainstorms now he is getting older and has a long coat.

An open fire to lie in front of on a cosy rug is what they dream of, and will travel anywhere for dream home!

If you are interested in adopting this gorgeous friendly pair, please contact Caroline at rabbit_residence@hotmail.com or phone 07904 397378.

Oh sorry, I couldn't find a decent pic of him...he's the one on the right of that photo up there, trying to muscle in on a head rub :)

Just wanted to bump these 2 up as i want them but am not allowed them:cry:(boyf really doesnt want a full time house rabbit or pair :() i hope they find thier right forever home xxx

Back