• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make mine chocolate poster

Seeing as there's just been a story in my local paper about someone abandoning 20 rabbits, I'll be sending the paper one of these posters near Easter and hope they cover it. And one for my vet too.

This is a cause dear to my heart as I know for a fact Frank was an Easter present and from her age when she ended up in rescue I suspect Dulcie was too.

I've just printed mine off. I'm going to get them displayed in the local shops and notice boards and at the kid's schools. Going to see if my daughter can have a stall to sell easter choccie things at lunchtime at school to raise some funds for a bunny charity.

our printer is dead....beyond repair......:(

anyone print me one and ill pay?

will see if i can get some attention on local papers...;)

mm wonder if infant and middle schools would let a talk be done?..anyone near me interested in meeting up to do a few in the area?

would love a few of us to get togehter to approach the schools..if you cant educate the parents educate the kids;)

I am helping support the campaign and the next Bunny Mad magazine is going to be an easter special and I will be releasing it earlier than usual to get it out in plenty of time for easter, hopefully about mid march. In each mag will be FREE MMC stickers and an A5 size poster!
it's a great campaign so please show your support!

Just sent an email to my local newspaper asking them to highlight the campaign as the deadline for the March issue is the beginning of February. Hopefully I will get a positive response.

I am helping support the campaign and the next Bunny Mad magazine is going to be an easter special and I will be releasing it earlier than usual to get it out in plenty of time for easter, hopefully about mid march. In each mag will be FREE MMC stickers and an A5 size poster!

:D:D:D Whens it coming out? :D

Hiya

I've added a wall post on my Facebook group (Make Mine Chocolate) today explaining that you are an official supporter. Hope all this publicity will work for the future welfare of the buns.

Hiya

I've added a wall post on my Facebook group (Make Mine Chocolate) today explaining that you are an official supporter. Hope all this publicity will work for the future welfare of the buns.

ive got the poster as my profile pic:) sent you a friend request im nicola pollard

Thats a good idea... i shall give one to our local paper when i collect the surplus papers :) Even if only 1 person is educated regarding the issue, its worth it :) xXx

where can i purchase this magazine? i get the rabbiting on mag from the RWF

thank you! im gonna email my local paper too, any suggestings on wording etc? ive never really done anything like that b4!:)

The Easter special of Bunny Mad is going to be out Mid March. Subscriptions are available, just PM for info or look out for it on ebay.

I've also had some more exciting news!!! author marie Mead wrote a story exclusively for my magazine about my very own bunny Jasmine who was purchased as an easter bunny and the MMC website loves it and is going to feature it on the site end of march!! my little bunny will be famous!!:love:

Back