• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Free Ad Bun

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We do not support the highlighting of free ads or of rescues being regularly asked to take animals from them ..as often they are not at risk and the owners do check where they go
but we had a rabbit brought to our attention by a concerned member and for obvious reasons we took him:cry:

Meet Levi

Levi.jpg

As you can see he has dreadfully overgrown front teeth..his owner has had them trimmed but obviously not often enough ..poor little guy is a bit on the thin side..understandably..has very overgrown nails and a very dirty bum as no way can he clean himself

levisteet.jpg

Levite.jpg

:shock:OMG the poor ,poor thing.
:evil:Some people are beyond me!!
So pleased you have got the little fella now:love:

Thats the most shocking picture I have seen in a very long time.

I am glad he has ended up with you, thank you x x x

Jeez :shock: :(

So his previous owners wanted rid because he might just cost them money :x

He's lovely, my fave, a REW :love:

God Jill, that's bloody awful.

I just dont' get humanity.

I'd love to adopt him, if only I could.

Hope he improves quickly in your best care.

x

Aww jill thank you so much for taking him in i have been really worried about him i would of took him but already have a dental bun so really can't afford to take another on.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
OMG im gob-smacked

How can anyone let any animal get in that state :(:(:(:(
sometimes i wonder why people get an animal and not care about them :evil::evil:
Thank god for people like you that try and help :)

He is a stunner though :love:

Aww jill thank you so much for taking him in i have been really worried about him i would of took him but already have a dental bun so really can't afford to take another on.

Thanks for letting us know about him
He is a very friendly bun..so all you people who like the look of him..I'll be pm'ing you when he is neutered and vacs:D

I didn't realise his teeth were going to be that bad the poor little fella i dread to think where he would of ended if i hadn't seen him advertised

Thanks again jill :D

Back