• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Monty! (bless him!)

Lea - Molly's mum

Warren Scout
Well I think it's fair to say that Monty has settled in now. He and Molly are free-ranging in the kitchen during the day and then are allowed into the lounge when we get home on an evening.

That's not enough for Monty though, it's taken him all of 5 days to sneak his way up-stairs and have a good old explore. He particularly liked exploring the many nooks and crannies of the office - including squeezing himself into a small gap on the bookshelf -naughty Monty! :love:

He found the box of photos...

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

And the gap next to the filing cabinet....

IMG_0983.jpg

And the bin...

IMG_0982.jpg

And even the bookshelf...

IMG_0979.jpg

But he was quickly forgiven :love::love::love:

IMG_0984.jpg

Hello handsome man :love: I warned your mummy that you were a bunny with a BIG character, didn't I?! Glad to see that you're so settled and happy already. Hope you're being a good husbun to Molly too? x

i think all black bunnys are naughty :lol::lol: Phoebe my black bun thought it would be fun to chew my mums new high gloss sideboard! :lol: then try and get behind the tumbler dryer :shock::lol:

Haha, what a little monkey - you're going to need eyes in the back of your head Lea. :lol::lol:

Haha, what a little monkey - you're going to need eyes in the back of your head Lea. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

So true! Altough it was silly daddy's fault for leaving the door open! :roll:

Monty made up for being a sneaky bun by sitting on the sofa like a good boy and demanding lots of cuddles! :love:

This is a big bun with a BIG personality! :lol:

i think all black bunnys are naughty :lol::lol: Phoebe my black bun thought it would be fun to chew my mums new high gloss sideboard! :lol: then try and get behind the tumbler dryer :shock::lol:

Oh no!! How do they always find the worst things to chew?? Molly had never chewed anything in her life - until my OH's parents bought a brand new (and quite expensive) dining table! Guess she has expensive taste in furniture? :roll: Good job she has them both wrapped around her paws, they weren't even cross!

Oh no!! How do they always find the worst things to chew?? Molly had never chewed anything in her life - until my OH's parents bought a brand new (and quite expensive) dining table! Guess she has expensive taste in furniture? :roll: Good job she has them both wrapped around her paws, they weren't even cross!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: weve went through chargers, lamp wires etc! its amazing what they get thier little teefs on!! Piper and Phoebe single handely stripped the best part of my mums wallpaper off the lounge - we didnt have that much to strip by the time theyd finished :lol:

Back