• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Spider* I nearly ran off with your bunnies!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
They are gorgeous :love: :love: Ive just been to Starlights with a friend whose just adopted the very handsom Co-Co! I asked to see Pickle and she said she she was bonding him to Toffee and Ghost in her living room!!! We walked in just as Pickle and Ghost where in a 'romantic' situation :lol: It was Toffees little furry face that stole my heart please can you put some piccies up :D

There will be some pics later ;)
They have just had dinner :D
Ghost is flopped out, Toffee is laid down and Pickle just wants them to get up and play!:lol::love:

Hehe, i am 'squeeing' with excitement!
I wish i had met you Jackie! Dam!
Everyone falls in love with Gho, she is such a darling :love:
Toffee is just a timid little boy :love: So gentle, but when he comes out his shell when playing on the sofa he'll go out of his way to destroy your clothes!
Don't get me started on Pickle, today he looks like such a chilled out dude!

It was all very exciting collecting a new bunny and meeting Kris it would have been lovely to meet you too Hetty! Your 2 were flopped right out very contented and relaxed Pickle was bouncing around like Kris said wanting to 'play'! He looked very guilty when we caught him in the act! :lol: he is a very cute bunny you are very lucky! I wish I had room and enough money for loads of bunnies!

I've just come back from checking on Co-Cos bonding! There's no fighting but no loving either they're just kind of sitting near each other with nothing much happening! I left my friend preparing her bed next to the cage!!

It was all very exciting collecting a new bunny and meeting Kris it would have been lovely to meet you too Hetty! Your 2 were flopped right out very contented and relaxed Pickle was bouncing around like Kris said wanting to 'play'! He looked very guilty when we caught him in the act! :lol: he is a very cute bunny you are very lucky! I wish I had room and enough money for loads of bunnies!

I've just come back from checking on Co-Cos bonding! There's no fighting but no loving either they're just kind of sitting near each other with nothing much happening! I left my friend preparing her bed next to the cage!!

Co-co is such a little sweet heart. He is SO beautiful :love:
It should warm up, just given time. Gosh, they sound more chillaxed than they are here! Usually Ghostie is building something out of a hay bale and Toffee is lounging in running through his tunnel!

Yes he is lovely! it was so nice to have a cuddle from a bunny mine hate it but he seems to love them! Matilda and Twinkle are usually a lot more active so I assume they're a little bit confused as they're not used to being indoors or with another bunny! I assume if they haven't had a fight by now it should all be ok?!

How long will be staying there for *hopes to pop round for a sneaky look*

Feel free, Ghostie will be pleased to see loads of different people! Whenever anyone new comes, she comes bounding up ontop of the hay bale!
We are picking them back up on Saturday. I will ask my dad to drop me off, and he can go off to London and pick me back up again so i get to spend time with Kris :wave:

Last edited:
You can meet the new arrival :D
They are laying in a triangle shape!!
Ghost is loving Pickle!! Grooming him soo enthusiastically!
Tried to put playhouse up... lets just say we have only attached the patio slats >.< and in the process, got hit in the head by the slat panel and had the side fall on my back :oops::(
Gave up in the end :(
We need realllly long screws!!

You can meet the new arrival :D
They are laying in a triangle shape!!
Ghost is loving Pickle!! Grooming him soo enthusiastically!
Tried to put playhouse up... lets just say we have only attached the patio slats >.< and in the process, got hit in the head by the slat panel and had the side fall on my back :oops::(
Gave up in the end :(
We need realllly long screws!!

Eeek! Poor you!
How are the power drills coming along?
I'll help you out Saturday if you still haven't done it, i'm bit of an expert especially after errecting the hutch run combo for the piggies!!
Haha, i'm being sarcastic by the way, when i first started i like chipped some wood because i am an idiot because i didn't realise there were pre-drilled holes!

Back