• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut doesnt like pink...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
He had a bandage on from the 13th til 3 days ago, but it was changed every 2 days, but usuing the same roll of bandage.

As u guys saw from the photo it was neon pink. Past 3 days he had blue instead and he left it along.

Today mum changed it, and used the pink bandage. and hes started ripping into it again.

He actually doesnt like pink!!
"but im a BOY mum"

Apparently blue and green are the colours that rabbits can see the best, so maybe that is somehow relevant? Maybe he sees it and understands it not him or something?

Or maybe he is just a boys boy :D

Gussy got very annoyed when I put a pink towel in their carrier when I took them to the vets! He kept digging at it and trying to chew it :roll:

i dont blame him... didnt he get a cute pink collar too :lol::lol:
yeh but that was for his benefit and his own fault lol!

do u remember it has bandage thru it and he stretched it n it got caught around his face? so i had to use the dogs collar to kep thebuster collar on lol

god that was agggges ago:shock::lol:

Back