• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Full moon behaviour?

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Was there a full moon last night?

Lavender and Oxo who are normally quite clean and tidy bunnies had trashed Rabsville, digging all their litter out of their cat littler toilet and spreading it around the playhouse. They had also weed in their bed box.

Blossom and Pippin who are scruffy untidy bunnies anyway had escaped from their half off the shed in to my half where I store bunny provisions. They had pood in the hay sack, chewed holes in the clean litter sack and scattered it, raided the SS sack and no doubt scoffed tonnes of pellets in the process. Of course when I went into the shed Pips and Bloss were both on their own side looking like butter wouldn’t melt.

I had to have everything out of the playhouse and the shed to sort it all out.

An investigation is being held.

Head of Security Beige Saffron Walden BunBun will be conducting interviews shortly…

Rabswood

Last edited:
Beige: So who is responsible for the shed trashing?
Blossom: The wildie bunnies
Pippin: Yes wildie bunnies broke in during the night and did it
Beige: Are you sure?
Blossom: Yes:
Beige: Big can poo be tested for DNA?
Big: I don’t know
Blossom: No it can’t
Beige: Well I guess the wildie bunnies did it then, investigation closed/

Beige: So who is responsible for the trashing of Rabsville?
Lavender: Me
Beige: Why did you do it?
Lavender: Because I felt like it
Oxo: I joined in too
Beige: Why did you join in?
Oxo: Because Lavender told me to
Beige: This is very serious, I will have to go away and consider a punishment.
Oxo: Beige do you like sprouts
Beige: Yes
Oxo: I think I might have a few spare would you like them?
Beige: Yes but first I need to conclude this investigation and report my findings…

WILDIE BUNNIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRASHING OF BOTH BUNNY ACCOMODATIONS AND ARE BANNED FOREVER FROM THE GARDEN.
SIGNED: Beige S W BB

Beige: Now where did you say you kept your sprouts?

Esme: Beige, I knew you could be relied upon for a thorough and unbiased investigation. Brains and integrity as well as looks. *swoons*

Ha ha ha! awesome! i knew he'd get to the bottom of it! :lol::lol::lol:
are you sure they shouldnt have been tried in front of a jury of their peers? I am sure there would be lots of volunteers to be on the jury!! and not to susceptible to "gifts" :roll::lol:

ROFL I dont know if I just watched too many episodes of Animal Magic when I was younger but I love it when the bunnies speak out it makes me smile inside and out :D I think we should have a whole separate section on the forum 'Rabbit rabbit chat'!

Bamber: Wait a minute something’s not right here, I can smell a rat
Big: It’s not a rat it’s Beige he is lying in his litter tray with a bloated tummy and wind from eating too many sprouts
Bamber: Beige can’t accept sprouts and say that wildie bunnies did the trashing when Oxo and Lavender have admitted they trashed Rabsville
Maisie: I think the decision made by the Head of Security, Beige, should be over turned and the sprouts returned and shared amongst all the bunnies. We want an internal investigation to take place about Beige’s suitability to carry out such an important job
Big: In light of the seriousness of the trashing and the number of sprouts involved I agree that there should be an internal investigation. I will take it to the security panel and ask them to look into Beige’s decision.
Bamber: Who is on the security panel?
Big: Beige and Oxo
Bamber: and who elected Beige to be head of security?
Big: Beige elected himself
Bamber: Where is Beige we demand to see him?
Big: I already told you he can’t see anyone he’s in his litter tray

Solicitors later read a statement on Beige’s behalf:
Beige Saffron Walden BunBun has eaten all the evidence and says you can’t prove a thing.

Last edited:
Back