• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit babble....

Crystals

Warren Scout
Is it just me, or does everyone here have rabbit verbal dioreaha?

Not matter where I am, or who im with Im always yakking about my buns, then of course out comes my mobile with pics and videos of the little delights!

Of course, most of the time Im met with glazed over looks, or the kind that says "here she goes again"

:lol:

yes... im the same :lol:
Pebble did this... Pebble did that! :lol:

People just add in random yes' here and there! :lol: x

Its not just buns its any animal if you love/care enough about them, humans do it with babies so why shouldn't we.
I have a lovely but very sad story which is kinda connected to this if you haven't read it grab a tissue and have a read its called How could you? By Jim Willis although not true it is!!!! make sense when read
Go to how could you? (right side of screen) www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com

Its not just buns its any animal if you love/care enough about them, humans do it with babies so why shouldn't we.
I have a lovely but very sad story which is kinda connected to this if you haven't read it grab a tissue and have a read its called How could you? By Jim Willis although not true it is!!!! make sense when read

:cry: That is so moving :cry:

Unfortunatly that is a reality, now Im going to give all my animals a big squidge an tell them I love them with all of my heart :love:

Thank you so much for sharing that :love:

thats really beautiful. My mates all call me a "crazy bunny lady" and i only have the one pair, but i'd rather be called that than be ashamed to mention or show people my pets because they are igorned or neglected. my girls are my babies!

ummm, when interviewing for an assistant for me, my boss asked if she liked rabbits :oops::oops::oops::oops: Apparently it was one of the selection criteria :oops::oops::oops:

haha, thats a mad question!! that kinda reminds me of when I bought a jar of pickled eggs..."product may contain eggs" (should friggin hope it does)!!

:cry::cry::cry:

Not feeling 100%......and that just has me in tears.

ummm, when interviewing for an assistant for me, my boss asked if she liked rabbits :oops::oops::oops::oops: Apparently it was one of the selection criteria :oops::oops::oops:

Ahahaha in my interview for the job I have now, I was asked 'one of our values is passion...what are you passionate about'. I garbled on about rabbits and apparently both interviewers scored me 10/10 for passion :lol:

You know you talk too much bunny when your predictive text knows the word metaclopromide :lol:

You know you talk too much bunny when your predictive text knows the word metaclopromide :lol:

LOL! And binky. And you have the vet on speed dial.

I have a friend who insists that I would have so much more time to myself if I 'got rid of all these animals'. It's ok for her to have cats though! :roll:

no i dont :shock: i like to talk about loads of things!!!! try not to be obsessed on one thing doesnt always work though lol

yup ive read that before and was streammmmmmmming,
and yup once i get started im away, there was a guy round today for an energy check of the house, and i babbled loads, but then those who know me know this too :oops::lol:
my mom thought id calm down about it, now she just lets me babble and waits till ive finished :lol:

for the next 8 months what with 3 of my mates being preggers and one just having one its gonna be babies and bunny talk :lol:

:lol::lol: Yup im the exact same its fudge this, millie that :lol::lol:

Not only do i ALWAYS talk about the rabbits i always talk about Rabbits united :oops::oops: Saying this happened and that happened and you should see the pics of this bunny :lol::lol:

I have rabbit on the brain and RU has affected me too :lol:

If you have abc on the same button and tuv on the same button, and you want to type 'cat', instead of pressing the 'abc' button 3 times for c, then pressing it again once for a, then pressing 'tuv' once for t...you just press each button once. At the end it will probably either say 'act' or 'cat' and you then just select the one you want if it's not on the right one. You just have to trust that it knows what it's doing until you get to the end of the word...don't look at the garbled nonsense that comes up each time you press a letter, it usually works it out by the time you've got to the end of the word.

Most phones also look for patterns so if the letters you've typed can give various words, it starts with the one you use most ;)

Clear as mud? :lol:

My friends are quite happy with my bunny babblings. Makes a change of conversation than my usual doggy ramblings. :lol:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

nothing in this world would make me do that to my furries

Back