• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who did this!?!!?

who did it????

• Angle

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Buscit

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

animal ry

Warren Veteran
who could have done this Angle or Buscit:shock:
15s25g5.jpg

the crime is simple attacking a defencless earphone:shock:but who did it????:?:lol::p and left there master with no music:cry:
dvlxjt.jpg

xdcqog.jpg

lol even split of who did it :lol: ont he poll i mean can tell you all now its not an even split one bun bun alone assasinated the poor headphone!!! but who:p:lol::D

They both look the picture of innocence.

The bunnies you see before you are merely two more innocent victims of evil twin syndrome if you ask me.

Neither bunny could possibly have committed such a crime - they both have the faces of angels. :love:

Neither bunny could possibly have committed such a crime - they both have the faces of angels. :love:

:lol: they do when they need it:p:lol: but who has a less angle face:p:lol::D???

will have to annonce soon who the killer of headphones evrywhere is!!!:shock:

it was there evil twins you cant see them as they like to get there angels into trouble innocent i tell ya

lol well the headphone says diffrently:lol:

wow another tie 9 points each:shock: one bun is being tied to a crime they did not commit:shock:

Beige is considering the crime carefully...

Beige:
Two bunnies and one set of mutilated head phones hmmmm it's a hard one. After careful consideration I believe the culprit/s to be... wildie bunnies. It was a set up. Wildie bunnies crept in, did the deed and crept out leaving your two innocents to pay the price, shame on them. I think you need to make it up to your two for the accusation. Extra sprouts at tea time should do the trick.

:lol::lol::lol: they seem to think so as well!!!:shock: but the wild bun within one of them was released (thats who there blaming it on;))

still a tie!!! on the poll one poor bun bun is being framed!!!:shock:

will post in the morning WHO DID IT!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

but who did do it?!?!?!!:shock::shock::shock:

the culpret behind this evil plot to assisnate an innocent headphone was

BUSCIT!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock: as i innocently grromed his fur and cut his nails he jumped off my lap only to grab the innocent headphone and destroy him in front of my eyes:shock::shock::shock:

Back